1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Grease an 18cm/7in square cake tin and line with non-stick baking parchment.
2. In a clean bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Next, gently fold the chocolate into the butter and egg mixture. Add the vanilla extract and Camp Coffee and mix well.
3. Add the baking powder, then sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Mix well; the mixture will be quite wet. Spoon the brownie batter into the prepared tin and level out the top with a spatula.
4. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool.
5. To serve, cut into rectangles and dust with icing sugar.
Visit our baking section for more delicious recipes for brownies, cakes, biscuits and bread.