Saga Home Insurance - Contents cover

Home car multi year Defaqto logo 2019

Our 5 Star rated contents cover includes...

  • Choice of £75,000 or £100,000 cover levels – you can insure your contents for more through Saga TailorMade Home Insurance
  • No need to specify single items worth less than £2,500 such as jewellery and paintings kept within the home only
  • Up to £1,000 for lock replacement, if your keys are lost or stolen
  • Our Home Insurance cover level includes £10,000 personal belongings cover as standard for unspecified items up to £2,500 you take them away from the home
  • Personal liability cover up to £2,000,000 anywhere in the world.

Saga’s 3-year Price Promise

If nothing changes over the next three years, neither will the cost of your policy.

Our Home Insurance cover level now includes our Price Promise. This means we’ll fix this year’s price for the next two renewals, so if you choose to stay next year and you haven’t made any changes, your price will be the same. View terms and conditions and find out more about our 3-year Price Promise.

A choice of cover levels

Situation Essential Insurance Home Insurance
Your camera, DVD player and jewellery are stolen when your home is burgled

Your garden furniture is stolen

While playing golf you accidentally hit someone with the ball and they wish to claim against your personal liability for their injuries

You knock your TV off its stand and crack the screen Optional
You drop your tablet on the kitchen floor and it breaks Optional
You put your glasses on your chair and accidentally sit on them and break them Optional
You lose your mobile phone while you're out for a walk Optional
Your dog tears a hole in your three-piece suite

A friend spills red wine on your sofa and it can’t be cleaned or replaced to match the chairs – we will replace the whole suite

If you require more than £100,000 cover for your contents please call 0800 096 3251 or see Saga TailorMade Home Insurance.