1. Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add the dill, lemon zest, salt and pepper and some grated parmesan.
2. Heat olive oil in an oven-proof sauté or frying pan. Sauté the spring onions (use a small amount of oil in a shallow pan and fry over a relatively high heat) for a few minutes to soften.
3. Add the salmon trimmings to warm through and take on some extra flavour, along with the peas.
4. Then, pour in the egg mix and cook, jiggling occasionally and moving the mixture around in the pan, until the bottom of the frittata is set and golden brown.
5. Pop the frittata under the grill to finish cooking the top, for about 3-5 minutes. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan if wanted.
6. For the salad, mix the dressing ingredients together and toss with the leaves.
7. To serve, tip the frittata on to a large plate and top with the salad.
Our thanks to the British Egg Council for providing this recipe.
Try one of our other egg recipes or salmon recipes, including spinach omelette with salmon, salmon and egg quesadilla and potato and lentil salad with grilled salmon.