1. To make the bubble and squeak patties, mix together the mashed potato and vegetables. Add half the melted Lurpak Slightly Salted Butter. Season with salt and pepper, then form the mixture into 4 large or 8 small patties.
2. Beat the egg with 1 tbsp cold water in a shallow dish. Put the flour into a second dish and season with salt and pepper. Dip the patties in the beaten egg, then coat in flour.
3. Heat the remaining butter with the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry the bubble and squeak for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. At the same time, heat a char-grill pan or the grill. Char-grill or grill the halloumi until lightly browned, along with the tomatoes. Grill or fry the bacon until crispy.
5. Top the bubble & squeak with the bacon and halloumi and serve with the cherry tomatoes, garnished with parsley sprigs.
You can make the bubble and squeak patties and freeze them (uncooked) to cook and eat another day.