- Heat half the oil and butter in a shallow pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 1-2 minutes without colouring.
- Add the mushroom slices and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream and parsley to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Drizzle the ciabatta with remaining oil and place on the griddle for 30 seconds to a minute until charred. Turn over and repeat.
- To serve, place the toasted ciabatta bread on a plate and top with the creamy mushrooms. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Cornish Clotted Cream
Like Champagne, Cornish Clotted Cream is one of a small number of products to have its authenticity safe-guarded with a Protected Designation of Origin status. Therefore, Cornish Clotted Cream can only be made in Cornwall using local Cornish Milk and traditional Cornish processes. Rodda's Clotted Cream combines this with a secret cooking method - perfected over 120 years - that results in cream with a rich colour, silky thick texture and a delicate golden crust. Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream is available in most major supermarkets or online at www.roddas.co.uk.