1. Cook the rice in lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes, according to pack instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
3. Put the mushrooms, gills facing up, into a roasting tin. Chop the stalks.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the red onion or spring onions and courgette for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, chopped mushroom stalks and herbs and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Drain the rice thoroughly and stir it into the vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper, then spoon into the mushrooms.
6. Mix together the Greek yogurt and cheese, then spoon it on top of the rice mixture. Transfer to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Authentic Greek yoghurt works best in this dish, as it’s really thick and creamy.
Our thanks to www.justaddmushrooms.com for providing this recipe. Visit our mushroom recipes page for more great ideas for using mushrooms.