- Preheat the oven to 190C (fan 180) / Gas Mark 5.
- Mix all the ingredients together and divide between two greased mini casseroles, smoothing the mixture down with the back of a spoon.
- Baked uncovered for 30 – 35 minutes, until risen and golden around the edges.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Keeps in the fridge for 2 days and can be reheated in the microwave.
Nutritional information per serving (made with semi-skimmed milk)
Total fat: 17 g
Saturated fat: 4 g
Monounsaturated fat: 5 g
Polyunsaturated fat: 6 g
Trans fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 118 mg
Potassium: 245 mg
Total carbohydrate: 55 g
Dietary fibre: 7 g
Sugars: 21 g
Our thanks to Mornflake for permission to use this recipe.