1. Break the cauliflower into florets. Place in a food processor (you might have to do this in batches) and whizz until the cauliflower resembles couscous.
2. Place the cauliflower into a bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on high for four minutes, until soft. Leave to cool, then place into a clean tea towel and wring out as much moisture as possible.
3. Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180 fan / gas mark 6. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the cauliflower into a clean bowl, add the ground almonds, dried herbs, eggs and season generously. Mix well until combined, then divide into two and place each half onto the lined baking sheet.
4. Using your hands, shape each half into a circle, about one centimeter thick, and slightly thicker around the edge. Bake in the oven for twenty-five minutes, until golden and starting to crisp.
5. Meanwhile microwave the spinach in its bag for two minutes. Leave to cool slightly, then squeeze out any excess moisture.
6. Remove the cauliflower bases from the oven and spread the tomato passata on top. Tear the mozzarella and place on top.
7. Place the pizzas back into the oven for about five minutes, so that the mozzarella melts. Then crack the egg into the middle of the pizza and add the spinach.
8. Place back into the oven for a further 7-9 minutes, until the egg is set.
9. Season lightly with salt and pepper and serve.
Our thanks to www.eggrecipes.co.uk for providing this recipe.
Visit our gluten-free section for more wheat-free recipes