Over the phone
You can call us on: 0345 850 0664Weekdays 8:00am - 8:00pm (excluding bank holidays)
Other ways to complain
You can write to usTo resolve your complaint quickly, please include the following information in your letter:
- Your account details – this helps us to find the account you are complaining about.
- As much information about the complaint as you feel able to give.
- Are there any particular actions you wish us to take to resolve your complaint? If so, please include them.
- A contact number and the most convenient times to contact you, as we'll call you once we've received your letter.
Write to us at:
Savings and Investments Team
PO Box 2264
Pendeford Business Park
You can e-mail usAlthough we provide you with an e-mail address, you need to be aware that e-mail is not a secure way to get in touch. You might feel more comfortable calling us to discuss your complaint.
If you decide to e-mail us, do not quote any sensitive account information such as your account numbers, we won't be liable for any lost data you supply. But to help us resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please include:
- Your full name
- First line of your address and postcode
- The banking product your complaint is about
- As much information about the complaint as you feel able to give (excluding account numbers and sensitive account information)
- Any particular actions you should wish us to take to resolve your complaint
- A contact number and the best times to contact you, as we'll call you once we've received your e-mail.
How we’ll handle your complaint
Our aim is to provide a great customer experience. If you have a concern, we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible .If you are not happy with our response and your complaint is eligible, we will advise you how you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you are still not happy
Lloyds Banking Group including Saga Savings is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service, which offers an independent review service. So, if you're still not happy with the agreement we have proposed, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look at your case for free.
If you have a problem with your agreement, please try to resolve it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the way in which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you do not take up your problem with us first you will not be entitled to complain to the Ombudsman.
We can provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4 567
Please note: You may be able to submit a claim through the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.