All the following comes as standard with our Comprehensive motorhome insurance:
- Uninsured driver cover - If an uninsured driver hits your motorhome, through no fault of yours, as long as you supply their vehicle registration and the accident details we'll refund any excess paid and your No Claim Discount won't be reduced
- If a medical emergency interrupts your journey, any driver can take over the driving or take your motorhome back home
- Saga provides 'Emergency accommodation/Get you home' cover in the event your motorhome is immobile following an accident, which enables you to claim travelling and/or hotel expenses of up to £500
- If you take your motorhome abroad, Saga automatically includes cover in the European Union at no extra cost and for an unlimited period
- Your No Claim Discount will not be affected if you make a claim for damage caused by vandals
- For motorhomes owned from new and up to a year old, you get a brand new motorhome/vehicle no matter how many miles are on the clock, and motorhome between one and two years old are covered up to 12,000 miles
- Windscreen, window and glass repairs with no excess to pay and your No Claim Discount will not be affected if you use one of our nationwide approved repairers
- Guaranteed replacement car while your motorhome is being repaired by one of our approved repairers following an incident in the UK
- Personal effects cover of up to £1,500 for personal effects and clothing, £500 for camping equipment, and £1,500 for awnings
- Unlimited audio/visual cover for permanently fitted equipment such as Sat Nav, CD or MP3 players and reverse parking cameras.
For further details see our motorhome insurance cover in more detail
and our Summary of Cover.