Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£999 per person for 6 nights (
Possibilities members save £150 per person
Departs: 13 May 2019
Note: 2 nights in a hotel and 4 aboard the ship.
Berlin and the Havel River
Highlights of the tour include:
- discovering Germany's lesser-explored waterways – an impossible feat for larger vessels
- sailing through the beautiful lakes of Brandenburg in the scenic heart of Germany
- visiting historic Potsdam
- exploring Berlin during a two night hotel stay
Enjoy a two-night hotel stay in Berlin with an included city tour, before a peaceful cruise along the picturesque Havel River, taking in the sights. Discover the stunning architecture, lavish palaces, parks, and gardens of Potsdam, capital of Brandenburg and former home of the Prussian Kings…
Berlin • Potsdam • Rathenow • Premnitz • Brandenburg • Potsdam • Berlin.
- 2 nights in a hotel, 4 aboard the ship
- 14 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
- VIP door to door travel service.
- free bar on board ship, open 12 hours a day
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- tour of Berlin
- return flights and transfers
- Captain's dinner and drinks reception
- Saga Cruise Assistant on board
- entertainment and activities on the ship
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753