Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£11,545 per person for 54 nights (
£12,545) for a standard twin outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £1,000 per person
Departs: 16 February 2019
Note: Discount applied during check out.
South African Farewell Adventure
Join Saga Pearl II for her momentous final voyage to the southern shores of Africa while celebrating the ship's nine years of Saga cruising.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- spotting colourful birdlife on an adventure into the mangroves of The Gambia
- watching the sun set over Cape Town's iconic Table Mountain
- kayaking through the wetlands of iSimangaliso Wetland, home to turtles, crocodiles, hippo and hundreds of birds
- enjoying a tailor-made event in Cape Town to commemorate Saga Pearl II's final cruise.
Pausing in Madeira, Tenerife and Cape Verde en route, head for the Southern shores of Africa, aboard Saga Pearl II.
Highlights include an overnight stop in iconic Cape Town, opportunities to spot the 'big five' or take a 4x4 ride through Addo Elephant Park from Port Elizabeth, and the chance to explore Maputo in Mozambique. For wildlife lovers, perhaps experience a two-night overland excursion to Kruger National Park or seek out Hluhluwe Game Reserve from Richard's Bay.
Saga Pearl II will also spend a night in Durban, take in two ports in Namibia and you'll enjoy the rare chance to visit the tiny island of St Helena.
February 16, 2019: Portsmouth, England.
February 20: Funchal, Madeira.
February 21: Santa Cruz, Tenerife.
February 24: Porto Grande (for Mindelo), Cape Verde.
February 26: Banjul, Gambia.
March 5: Luanda, Angola.
March 10-11: Cape Town, South Africa.
March 13: Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
March 14: East London, South Africa.
March 16: Maputo, Mozambique.
March 17: Richards Bay, South Africa.
March 18-19: Durban, South Africa.
March 23: Luderitz, Namibia.
March 24: Walvis Bay, Namibia.
March 28: St Helena.
April 3: Dakar, Senegal.
April 6: Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
April 9: Ferrol, Spain.
April 11: Portsmouth, England.
Holiday features include:
- all meals and snacks
- a choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.