Save £200 on Castles and Fables of the Rhine
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,249 per person for ten nights all inclusive (
Possibilities members save £200 per person
Departs: 9 July 2020
Note: Offer also available on 2 September 2020 departure, prices do vary. To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753.
Castles and Fables of the Rhine
Uncover the hidden delights of the beautiful Alsace wine-growing region, the Gothic cathedrals of Strasbourg and Cologne, and 250-years after his birth, Beethoven’s home town of Bonn...
Highlights of the holiday include:
- discovering charismatic Cologne
- sampling a glass of the local produce during your time in the pretty town of Rüdesheim
- seeing the canals of the picturesque Alsace wine-route town of Colmar
- exploring the ancient city of Koblenz
Cruise the Rhine and discover the mighty fortifications that line its banks. Call at Koblenz, dominated by the Festung Ehrenbreitstein fortress en route to Mannheim, Mainz and Boppard through the picturesque Rhine Valley. The Middle Rhine between Koblenz and Rüdesheim is considered the most beautiful, and where a castle – some in ruins – can be spotted every mile or so. The Lorelei Rock, at the narrowest point of the Rhine Valley, is where the mythical siren of the same name was said to have lured sailors to a watery death...
Holiday extras include:
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 26 meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners
- free bar open 12 hours a day
- wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- 2 Excursions
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Captain’s dinner and drinks reception
- Saga Cruise Host
- Saga Cruise Assistant on board
- entertainment and activities on board the ship
- return coach travel via Eurotunnel or ferry.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.