1. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook for five minutes until crisp.
2. Remove the chorizo onto a plate with a slotted spoon. Add the onion to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft, adding the garlic to the pan for the final minute. Then remove the onion from the pan and add to the chorizo.
3. Microwave the sweet potato on high heat for four minutes until just starting to soften. Add the sweet potato to the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes, until golden and crisp, adding the chorizo, onion and sweetcorn to the pan for the final three minutes to warm through.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a separate pan and fry the eggs until the white is just set and the yolk is still runny. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the hash between two plates and top with the fried eggs. Garnish with spring onion and chilli.
Our thanks to www.eggrecipes.co.uk for providing this recipe
Visit our breakfast section for more delicious breakfast and brunch recipes