1. Preheat the oven to 180°c. Line the base of a 23cm loose bottom tart tin with Bacofoil® Non-Stick Baking Paper (this will ensure the pie won’t stick).
2. Place the biscuits in a Bacofoil® All Purpose Zipper Bag and seal. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits until you have fine breadcrumbs.
3. Melt butter in a pan. Add the crushed biscuits and mix together. Then press the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Whisk egg yolks and lime zest together until yolks are pale and thick. Whisk in the condensed milk for a further few minutes then whisk in the lime juice. Lastly, add the passion fruit and stir. Pour the mixture onto the cooked biscuit base. Bake for 15-20 minutes until it is just set.
5. Let the pie cool, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Decorate with lime pieces (optional).
Our thanks to Bacofoil® for providing this recipe
Visit our dessert section for more delicious sweet treat recipes.