For the lemon possets
Blend all the posset ingredients, except the raspberries and icing sugar, together in a food processor until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture equally between 4 glasses and chill for at least an hour or overnight.
3. To serve, top with fresh raspberries, a sprinkling of icing sugar and 2 shortbread biscuits (see recipe below).
For the shortbread biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Mix the dairy-free butter and icing sugar together in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the dairy-free milk.
3. If the mixture is too stiff, add the dairy-free milk to help thin it out until you have a soft but firm mixture.
4. Transfer to a piping bag with a large star nozzle. Pipe the mixture into small circular spirals. Starting from the outside, working your way in. Try and keep them all the same size!
5. Bake for approx 12-15 minutes until lightly golden. Leave to cool completely.
Credit: Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen, Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
Visit our vegan recipe page for more delicious meat and dairy-free cooking ideas