1. Boil the eggs for 6 minutes, cool under running water, peel and set aside.
2. Top and tail the green beans and boil, along with the peas, in plenty of salted water for 3 minutes until just cooked but still crunchy.
3. Slice the peppers into thin sticks and cut the beetroot into quarters.
4. Blend the coriander, tahini, olive oil, lime juice and garlic clove until smooth. Season and stir in a splash of water to loosen.
5. Arrange the farro in a serving bowl, add the vegetables, cut the boiled eggs in half and add to the bowl, then drizzle over the dressing. Top with sesame seeds and some chopped coriander.
Energy (kcals): 743
Protein (g): 36.7
Total fat (g): 30.2
Saturated fat (g): 5.8
Carbohydrates (g): 85
Salt (g): 0.9
Our thanks to www.eggrecipes.co.uk for providing this recipe
For more delicious salad ideas visit our salad recipe section